Monday, August 6, 2012

Bucket List

A few weeks ago, I began to work on my bucket list... not necessarily for the reasons that one would create a bucket list, I just wanted to compile a list of all of those things throughout the years that I've said, "oh yeah! I want to do that someday!" Obviously I will add to this list (and hopefully mark some things off) but here goes, in no particular order:


Bucket List:
  • Skydive
  • Run a half marathon
  • Run a half marathon in under 2 hours (and yes, 1:59 counts!)
  • Run a marathon at Disneyworld
  • Start my own company
  • Become a mom
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Read all the books I was supposed to in high school English class
  • Travel around Europe
  • Become vegetarian for 6 weeks
  • Join crossfit for a significant amount of time
  • Learn better handwriting
  • Read my bible more often
  • Read an entire CS Lewis book
  • Put myself in a career position to directly benefits people’s lives
  • Get my personal trainer’s certification
  • Get my group exercise certification



Book Bucket List:
  • 1984 - George Orwell
  • Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkein
  • Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  • Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
  • To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  • The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
  • Animal Farm - George Orwell
  • Lord of the Flies - William Golding
  • Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
  • Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
  • The Diary of Anne Frank - Anne Frank
  • The Great Gatsby - F.Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer
  • Hamlet - William Shakespeare
  • The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
  • Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
  • Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
  • Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
  • Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
  • Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
  • One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
  • Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
  • Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare
  • The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexander Dumas
  • The Color Purple - Alice Walker
  • Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe
  • A Child Called It - Dave Pelzer
  • The Jungle – Upton Sinclair
  • The Scarlet Letter – Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
  • The Adventures of Tom Sawyer – Mark Twain
  • Catcher in the Rye – J.D. Salinger
  • Death of a Salesman – Arthur Miller
  • Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
  • I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
  • Les Miserables – Victor Hugo

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment