Friday, November 27, 2015

Baby G: 40 Week Update

How far along: 40 weeks... My due date! Here we go! Stay tuned for the next blog post...


Total weight gain: I didn't have a 40 week appointment, so I'm guessing around 23 pounds like at my 39-week appointment.

Maternity clothes: No, since maternity leave started it's either pajamas or gym clothes



Sleep: Getting less and less because my lower stomach keeps cramping. There were some nights where I wanted to sleep on the couch or in our recliner so badly!  I can tell my body is getting closer to delivery!

Miss anything: Nope :)
Movement: I'm cherishing my last few moments of his kicks and jabs :(

Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nope!
Wedding rings on or off: On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, relieved, anxious, excited, a little sad 

What else happened this week: So I actually went into labor the day after my due date! Stay tuned for the next blog post of his birth story!

Looking forward to: Meeting him!

Exercise: So I really wanted to walk on my due date...but then my walk MAY have turned into a short run... So on my due date I walked 2.25 miles and ran .25 miles. But for the really crazy part, you'll have to read the birth story {next post}. As of 40 weeks, the baby and I have exercised 552.8 miles!






No comments:

Post a Comment