Monday, December 3, 2012

Warm in December...Perhaps the Saddest Post So Far


First of all, shout out to my readers to my latest international readers in Germany, France and Peru! Amazing! I love how awesome my readers are!

I just have to take a few minutes out of my day to talk about how STINKING hot it is in Dallas in DECEMBER!




 As I walked out to my car to take my daily trip to Sonic, I noticed how beautiful and clear the sky was. 



Then I remembered it was December. And I'm wearing sandals.

Here’s my daily happiness.

Shouldn’t someone tell Father Christmas, Mother Nature and Snow Miser to bring cold, wintery (my definition of happy) weather to Texas? 

I don’t want to wear my sandals in December anymore! I need a really really good excuse to buy these!

By the way, my hips and abs are sore from my two-mile run yesterday! Hopefully my Michelin Man look will diminish soon. I hope to go to the gym again either tonight or tomorrow! But more on my short-term running goals later!



What’s weather like where you live?

What’s your favorite season?

Are you trying to find a reason to buy a super-cute pair of boots too? This one is (kind of) a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment