Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thinking of Starting a Vlog

So I'm thinking of starting a vlog. I talk a lot much about what's happening, and I think about putting it all into words, but it takes so long to sit down and write exactly what I want. Plus, out of the three computers we have at home none of them are very functional, so it's hard to write a blog post at home. This is also why it would be hard to start a vlog.

I'm a big believer in saying everything you need to say or want to say before you're gone. Not necessarily making a point to say things before you're gone, but if you are open enough, and blog/vlog/journal enough, you'll get it all out and it's a neat memoir for people to have someday. Since my professional life revolves around video, I think this is the best option for me. I just need a new computer :)

On the MS front, I'm doing pretty well, emotionally and physically. I ran 6 miles yesterday, which is always a cause for celebration (even back when I ran a ton of miles every week), so that's exciting. My body does weird things sometimes, or feels weird things sometimes, but I'm trying to make it a point to say, "that's just the MS", and move on with my life. But hopefully in my lifetime there will be a cure. That would be amazing. From what I've read, researchers are getting closer and closer everyday. So keep going, dear researcher!

Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment