Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Recap in Pictures {and Numbers}

Happy New Years Eve! I'm super sad that 2014 is over. This year has been one of my best years ever, and by far the best running year. Here are a few of my highlights (both running and in life) in numbers.


In 12 months...
221:15:11 hours running

155,315 calories burned

$7,850 raised for Multiple Sclerosis research

1,253 miles run

141 Rebif shots

33 double-digit runs

21 runs at half marathon distance (13.1 miles) or over

15 (approximately) falls while skiing

14 vacations

3 pairs of running shoes

2 half marathons

2 concerts

1 brother’s high school graduation

1 sister’s wedding

1 year without MS relapse

1 dead toenail

1 marathon




My heart is sad that this year is over, but I have an incredibly strong feeling that 2015 will be even more meaningful and exciting! I have a feeling God has something incredible planned for my life, and that it will begin to unfold this year!

Up next, my 2015 #GoalsToGlorify!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's chat!

  • What are some of your favorite moments of 2014?
  • What are your New Years Eve plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment