Monday, December 29, 2014

2014: Running Year in Review

Best Race Experience
It's a tie between the NYC Marathon and the Rock N Roll Dallas half marathon. The scenery, crowd and experience of the NYCM is incomparable to any other race, but running the RNR with my dad cannot be compared to any other experience in my life. The moment my dad and I crossed the finish line was one of the happiest moments of my life!





Best Run
Definitely the first time I ran 22 miles. My goal distance was 18 miles but I felt so good that I wanted to try for 20. Then I decided to try for 22. I really wanted to keep going until I ran a full 26.2, but figured my running coach wouldn't be too happy with me :)

Best New Gear
Does my NYCM race medal count?



If not, I must say my injinji socks. 





Most Inspirational Runner
Kayla Montgomery, without a doubt. She's an incredible runner with an amazing story, with a foundation built on faith. She's my hero and inspiration like never before! 


If you could sum up your year in a few words, what would they be?
Monumental, memorable, blessings.

Up next, my 2014 recap in numbers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's chat!

  • What are a few words that describe your 2014?
  • Have you set any goals for 2015 yet? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment