Monday, December 15, 2014

Getting to know you!

Y'all know me pretty well, so now I want to get to know YOU!  With the holidays coming up, let's start with festive questions! Be sure you comment below to answer the following questions:

1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
3. What is the top item on your Christmas wish list?
4. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
5. What's something that is always in the fridge?

Here are my answers:

1. My brother and I waking up at 5:30 Christmas morning to look at all the presents under the tree, then watching "A Christmas Story!"



2. It's a toss up between It's a Wonderful Life, Elf and Charlie Brown Christmas.



3. Movies to show to my media students



4. Janae Jacobs! She blogs for a living, runs really far every day, eats yummy food and has a precious daughter! My 2015 resolution is to become more like Janae. Here's when I got to meet Janae :)


5. Apples! I NEED my apple every day.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's chat!
Be sure to comment and answer the 5 questions above!

No comments:

Post a Comment