Thursday, April 30, 2015

Baby G: Weeks 8 & 9 updates


How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain: I don't know and don't want to know :)
Maternity clothes: In an effort to stay in my pre-pregnancy clothes as long as I can I bought a belly band. I'm not wearing it yet, but I know it will come in handy when I need it!
Sleep: I'm getting super tired around 6:00-7:30, but then catch a second wind and can't fall asleep until 10:30 or so! I also wake up easily for nothing. Then it's hard to go back to sleep. Maybe it's the excitement?!
Miss anything: I wish I could eat chicken and sweet potatoes again, but neither of them sound very good.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: SPAGHETTI! And all the carbs in the world, ever. I think the hubs enjoys having REAL food around again (not just chicken and vegetables), but I eat most of it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of anything sweet (candy, donuts, even my Shakeology).
Have you started to show yet:  I can tell my lower stomach is bigger and my face is bigger, and I just bought a bigger bra, so draw your own conclusions.
Gender: I feel like it's a boy
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but God bless the student who lines up at the door to leave 5+ minutes early or who asks me the same question more than once...they're in for an ego check. 
Looking forward to: Eating a ton of buffet foods in Mexico!

Exercise: The baby and I have run 150 miles together!

-------------------------------


How far along: 9 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm not a fan of weighing myself, so I'm not tracking it :)
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I did have to say bye-bye to a pair of jean capris this week. It's okay, I didn't really like them anyway.
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as much as I did last week, which is good. I'm feeling more energetic.
Miss anything: Sweet potatoes still don't sound very good, although I miss them. They've been replaced with legit carbs.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Salty things like chips and nuts. I had a dream that I was walking around a grocery store looking for cashews, potato chips and pretzels but couldn't find any! It was really more like a nightmare.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Soft serve ice cream was nearly the death of me in Mexico, which was really unfortunate because it sounded good and was super delicious! I had three ice cream cones in one day. Yeah, it didn't feel good.
Have you started to show yet:  Not really.
Gender: Still feeling like it's a boy, especially with my salty cravings
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. The only times I get moody are in situations where I would get moody anyway.
Looking forward to: My appointment at 10 weeks where we're doing genetic testing and will find out if it's boy or a girl!

Exercise: The baby and I have run 167 miles together!



No comments:

Post a Comment