Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We're Going to DISNEY WORLD!


Today is the day that my husband and I meet my in-laws (his parents) in Orlando for our trip to Disney World!

The Hubbs (my husband) and I left our house in Dallas before the sun came up on NEW YEARS DAY (which means, we didn't have much crazy, margarita-runnin' fun the night before) in order to catch our flight.



But it's okay, we flew first class (the Hubbs had a few upgrade points that expired soon), which meant, FREE DRINKS FOR KRISTEN! Plus an assortment of warm nuts (peanuts, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, etc.) and a roast beef wrap to eat. It was legit.

On the left is my mimosa and on my right is the sample of wine they offered the first-class-ians.



So we arrived in Orlando, and it felt like forever before we reached our hotel. but when we finally arrived, it was worth it.

Because we left so early, and, God forbid, I didn't get my full 10 hours of sleep last night, I took a nap before the Hubbs and I swam in the pool.


My in-laws (aka, the Hubbs' parents) just got into town, so we're about to go eat, but tomorrow is the actual day we go to DISNEY WORLD! I've been waiting for this day since Cory and Topanga went to Disney World



I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013! Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment