Monday, July 14, 2014

On a Quest...

When I found out I got into the NYC Marathon I instantly began researching gluten free protein bars to ensure I was fueling {and refueling} without damaging my body with processed junk containing gluten.

It didn't take long before I found {and fell in love with} Quest Protein Bars!



Quest has a HUGE variety of delicious products! 

Being a raspberry lover, I decided to dive right in to their White Chocolate Raspberry.


My goal was to only eat half of the bar, which is crazy because it was SO GOOD! So of course, I ate the whole thing.


It was incredibly flavorful and satisfying, and it didn't weigh me down during my workout! The best part is, they're so healthy that they won't ruin your workout, so you can eat them as dessert!

All Quest products are high in protein and fiber and low in sugar, which actually seems like a miracle considering how ridiculously good they are! Plus, as an added benefit, they're gluten free, so they don't damage your gut!

And if it couldn't get better, they offer a 100% money back guarantee! So try it and if you don't like it {which you will} you'll get your money back!

I also use them for traveling just in case I get hungry in the car!

Quest Protein Bars are definitely my official protein bars for my TCS NYC Marathon training! And actually, as I'm writing this, I have to go eat another one because they sound too good to resist!


Let's chat!
- What's your go-to meal before or after a workout?
- If you've tried Quest Protein Bars, what's your favorite kind?


No comments:

Post a Comment