Friday, January 23, 2015

#40DaysofFit

The Lord has been working in my heart so diligently and I'm about to explode with excitement! I've got such an exciting news to share with you!

Starting Monday, January 26th, so this coming Monday, I'm hosting a really great support group called #40DaysofFit. 



Trust me, you do not want to miss this opportunity! The challenge will cover physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual fitness, and will include daily individualized support and group accountability! I'm looking for five more people who are dedicated to making radical changes in all areas of fitness!

The challenge will help you grow stronger in every area - spiritually, relationally, emotionally, physically, etc. - with consistent inspirational videos, emails, and discussions to help 2015 be the best year yet! I have no doubt that this will be one of the best investments you can make in yourself!

So what are you waiting for?! Join me for #40DaysofFit and let's get started! Fill out the form below and I'll give you more information! I'm excited to have you on board!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment