Monday, May 18, 2015

Baby G update: 17 Weeks

How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm over it. My body's going to do what it needs to do.
Maternity clothes: Still in regular clothes! I'm super stoked - especially to still be fitting in my jeans!

Sleep: I haven't been as tired this week, which is nice. I've even been able to stay up past 10:30pm this week!
Miss anything: Not really...
Movement: Not yet, but I'm sure it's getting close!
Food cravings: Chocolate sounded good earlier in the week. Luckily the ol' CVS fixed me up with a Kit Kat sale.



Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, still fake dairy - for lack of a better term. I had some Philadelphia cheesecake filling and it made me feel AWFUL.
Have you started to show yet:  I can tell, especially at night after eating all day, but in the mornings my stomach is back to being pretty flat. I hope that's normal.
Gender: We're going to have a sweet baby boy! Here's our gender reveal video!
Wedding rings on or off: Still on! Whoo-hoo!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but when my mood switches it switches pretty quickly... :)
Looking forward to: Telling my students the exciting news!

Exercise: So far, the baby and I have run 340.2 miles together! I'm thankful that running is getting easier again, unlike last week where I thought I was dying! Although I've gotten really dizzy a few times after running. Once while I was in the shower and had to get out mid-shampoo to cool off because I was so dizzy and I started to lose my vision. It was pretty scary.

Other fun news: Baby G attended his first musical earlier in the week! The hubs and I decided to go on an impromptu date to see the Newsies, one of my favorite movies growing up, which was showing at on of the performing arts centers in Dallas.







No comments:

Post a Comment