Sunday, September 27, 2015

Baby G: 32 Week Update


How far along: 32 weeks! 


Total weight gain: My last appointment was 15 pounds but I know the baby has hit a growth spurt since then, so I'm not sure!
Maternity clothes: I actually think {most of} my regular t-shirts still look cute, but I definitely rock maternity pants.




Sleep: Because my lower stomach keeps cramping when I roll over, I decided to sleep with a pillow between my legs and under my belly. That lasted all of three nights. Then the pillow was on my nerves. Other than that though I'm still sleeping pretty well. I've also noticed that the baby is more active when I'm more active, so as I'm falling asleep at night he starts to calm down too, which is pretty cool :)
Miss anything: Nothing, really.
Movement: Very active, which I LOVE! I know I'll miss this when I'm no longer pregnant. I really love holding my hands on my stomach and just feeling him move. It's the best feeling!

Food cravings: Nothing particularly sounded good or bad, which is positive.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. I even ate some soft serve from Jason's Deli and didn't have a problem! Yay!
Have you started to show yet: My maternity pictures would suck if the answer was no.
Gender: A boy!
Wedding rings on or off: On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy or tired :)

What else happened this week: We took maternity pictures and I'm SO excited to see how they came out! We also took a prepared childbirth class which walked us through all the stages of labor, what happens immediately afterwards, what happens if we have a c-section, all kinds of stuff. It was really interesting and helpful.

Looking forward to: Seeing our maternity pictures and having a growth scan sonogram at my appointment next week. 

Exercise: I'm only walking at this point, but I still love staying active! It helps my energy level, although my back tends to hurt a bit more after exercising. Here's my point of view while walking, which I find adorable :)



And this is the hubs' point of view, which I also find pretty cute:


So at this point, the baby and I have been 503 miles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment