Thursday, August 8, 2013

Double Workout and Double Eviction

Double Workout
Yesterday I got in two kick-butt (hey-it's a family blog, folks. No expletives used here!) workouts at my gym!

The first was inspired by my new best friend, Jackie Warner's book (we haven't really met, I just like to think we're friends. Read my review of her book here). Here was my workout:

Then I went to Body Pump which is always a great workout, and definitely one of my favorite fitness classes. I don't go as often as I should, but I'm going to start incorporating more of it into my life! By the end of class, my muscles were so sore I could hardly get off the ground. Needless to say, I'm still sore and it's only getting worse. But, no pain, no gain.


Double Eviction
Tonight is the first double eviction of the season on Big Brother! I've been obsessed since the first season! I can't wait to see what happens! Here's what I think will happen:

-First eviction of the night: Candice gets evicted
-HOH winner: Elissa
-Nominees: Aaryn and GinaMarie 
-POV winner: Spencer
-Second eviction of the night: GinaMarie



It's a long shot since there's so many people left in the house, but we'll see!


What is your favorite fitness class?
Have you tried Body Pump?
Do you watch Big Brother?
If so, what do you think will happen? Who do you want to win this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment