Friday, May 29, 2015

Baby G Update: 19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks



Total weight gain: Around 10 pounds last I checked
Maternity clothes: I've finally broken down and bought a few maternity clothes for when I need them. But for now my clothes still fit {they're tighter, but they still fit!}

Sleep: Fabulous.
Miss anything: I miss running, but I don't think that's pregnancy related. Stupid hip. 
Movement: Yes! Feeling kicks more consistently! They mainly happen after I eat or when I first sit down at my desk.
Food cravings: Nothing this week. I've pretty much been back to my regular way of eating, although I have to have at least one potato a day or else I crave french fries. I guess I need the starch??

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thankfully!
Have you started to show yet: Yep, I feel like I got a lot bigger between weeks 18 and 19
Gender: We're having a little boy! 
Wedding rings on or off: Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been much happier this week.
Looking forward to: Seeing our sweet baby at his upcoming doctors appointment! And running... 

Exercise: Walking with my bum hip has gotten easier, and I even ran a little bit towards the end of the week! I'm still a long way from my actual definition of running, but I'm happy to run at any pace for any duration at this point!

Other fun news: When I told the rest of my students that I was having a baby, my one student who causes me the most problems came up and gave me a hug! It was so unexpected that I was speechless! Then another guy who is very quiet and sweet-hearted quietly told me, "umm...I kinda thought you were pregnant and wanted to ask, but I didn't want you to think that I just thought you were fat." High school kids may be ornery but they really are the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment