Thursday, June 4, 2015

Baby G: 21 Week Update

How far along: 21 weeks!


Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself for a couple weeks, so I'm not sure.

Maternity clothes: I've reached the point where only yoga pants or skirts/dresses fit me other than maternity pants. My shirts still fit but they are becoming a little shorter.

Sleep: This week I've been getting really tired on my drive home. Thankfully I've been able to recharge with an hour-long nap a few times, which has helped tremendously. It's also getting harder to wake up in the mornings, which I think is mainly because it's June and I'm still in school! Although the end is getting close!

Miss anything: Not really. I ate ciabatta bread {non gluten-free} for the first time in years, and it was delicious!

Movement: Baby boy loves to move! He's still active after I eat, but has gotten really active when I try to fall asleep in bed.

Food cravings: Chips sound good pretty often, and if I don't eat a potato everyday then I crave french fries!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing other than dairy!

Have you started to show yet: Ha :) I popped about week 18 and it's not going down for a while.

Gender: Still a boy!

Wedding rings on or off: On! Hopefully they'll stay on for the next 19 weeks :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Except during my first-period class. Then I'm 100% moody.

Looking forward to: Buying diapers for the first time! Is that strange? I was at the grocery store and happened to wander into the baby isle and just gazed at the diapers for a while.



Exercise: I'm FINALLY back to running! I take breaks as needed, but I'm so thankfully to get back to doing what I love! My final run of this week was a 5k. I took a lot of breaks, but I did it! At this point, the baby and I have gone 347.2 miles together, with a few of those being walking miles.


Other fun news: Summer is finally around the corner! Cue the new maternity tanks and shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment