Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby G: Week 16 update


How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: After this week there's no way in hades I'm weighing myself.
Maternity clothes: Not yet!

Sleep: I really love going to bed by 10:30 every night. One night this week I even fell asleep around 9:15. It was glorious!
Miss anything: I miss people not looking at my stomach. At least I feel like people are looking at my stomach.
Movement: Nope, but I feel like it will be a great reminder that I'm actually pregnant because right now I'm totally back in the fat and crazy phase.
Food cravings: For the first time in forever I actually craved chocolate. I think my blood sugar was crashing and chocolate was the only thing that sounded good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet:  Yeah, I can definitely tell in my face and my stomach but i think a lot of that is because I've eaten more inflammatory foods that my body isn't used to anymore so I'm more swollen than I would have been.
Gender: Yes! Stay tuned for our gender reveal video!
Wedding rings on or off: Still on! Hopefully they'll stay on the entire time!
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I've been more depressed and sad. I've struggled to find three things that make me happy every day.
Looking forward to: Getting over my depressed funk.

Exercise: So far, the baby and I have run 324.2 miles together! I also have to mention that we ran our first official half marathon together in Oklahoma City! 




No comments:

Post a Comment