Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Baby G: 22 Week Update


How far along: 22 weeks



Total weight gain: I haven't been weighing myself outside of a doctors appointment 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and loving them :) Although I still love my regular yoga pants, especially when working out

Sleep: Horrible this week, except I think that's more because the hubs was out of town all week + weird pregnancy dreams made me not want to sleep
Miss anything: Sleeping well! I've been desperate to sleep well again this week.
Movement: I love feeling the baby move! He always seems to kick when I need the most encouragement :) Sometimes he kicks so hard that I can watch my stomach move!
Food cravings: Fruit and salads! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, although I'm not living vicariously enough to eat dairy, or fake dairy, anymore.
Have you started to show yet:  Oh yes, but I love it
Wedding rings on or off: Still on even when my fingers swell while walking
Happy or moody most of the time: Depressed this week, although I've had some happy moments
Looking forward to: The hubs coming home

Exercise: Definitely running more, although it takes my body about 1.5 miles before it's warmed up enough to feel good running. My legs lost a lot of fitness while I took time away to heal my hip injury, but I'm just happy to run at all! So far the baby and I have exercised (running + walking + biking) 392.05 miles!





No comments:

Post a Comment