Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baby G: 23 week Update


How far along: 23 weeks



Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since my 20 week doctors appointment, and don't intend to :)
Maternity clothes: I may or may not have taken advantage of an online maternity clothes sale :)

Sleep: MUCH better this week, thank goodness!
Miss anything: 
Movement: He's still kicking a lot! Watching my stomach move happens more and more, and I love it!
Food cravings: Nothing as strong as it was in the beginning of my pregnancy, but sugar has made a strong appearance in my diet agin.
Wedding rings on or off: Rings are still on! Let's see if we can keep it up for the next 17 weeks :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Much happier this week than I was last week!
Looking forward to: There's so much! Right now my my current projects are picking out colors to paint the nursery, registering and taking mommy classes at our hospital and looking at nursery furniture {BIG project}!

Exercise: Thankfully running has become easier, although I'm losing a bit of motivation to run and would rather walk. So far the baby and I have exercised 402.30 miles!




No comments:

Post a Comment