Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Baby G: 24 Week Update


How far along: 24 weeks



Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since my 20 week appointment, but I have another appointment next week, so I'll find out then!
Maternity clothes: Most of the time. I still wear normal dresses and regular clothes {not jeans} or yoga pants most of the time!

Sleep: There were three nights that my back was killing me! My left side is comfortable, but when I roll over, my arm and shoulder falls asleep within a matter of minutes and my back hurts, and when I'm on my back {which I know I'm not supposed to do} my back hurts, so sleeping was definitely frustrating this week!
Miss anything: Not really! This pregnancy has been so easy I almost feel guilty
Movement: I actually caught the baby kicking on video for the first time! I'm so thankful that technology has advanced so much that when I notice the baby kicking I just pull out my phone, start recording and keep it forever!
Food cravings: Not really. Even when things sound appealing it's not in a "I have to eat it right now or I will die" kind of way.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes, there's no hiding my bump!
Gender: Still a boy :)
Wedding rings on or off: Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy or tired

What else happened this week: The hubs and I started painting the baby's room! I had so much fun! Mainly because it's summer break for me and I enjoyed having time to paint while listening to To Kill a Mockingbird. This week was also Father's Day, so I bought the hubs a shirt for the baby that matches one of his favorite shirts! I can't wait to dress our baby just like his dad :)
Looking forward to: Registering and finishing painting the baby's wall!

Exercise: So far the baby and I have exercised 417.55 miles! This week felt great. I ran 10 miles, walked 5.25, plus I did pilates twice and a {pretty difficult} pregnancy bootcamp dvd. I think exercise and a healthy lifestyle is a big reason why my pregnancy is going as well as it is. Of course that isn't everything because there are so many elements that go into it, but I think people don't give health and exercise enough credit in having a great pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment