Monday, October 26, 2015

Baby G: 37 Week Update

How far along: The baby is officially full-term! 

Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Maternity clothes: It's either that, exercise clothes or maxi dresses



Sleep: Still pretty good, but I've come up with a 5-point turn to help me roll over. It used to be a 3-point turn, but the additional 2 points are definitely needed nowadays. 
Miss anything: Rolling over comfortably?
Movement: Sometimes it feels like the baby is hoola-hooping in my tummy :)

Food cravings: Nothing particularly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Even my nauseated problem from last week (were it felt like I was eating too much) has gone away! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep, but there would be a problem if I wasn't showing at 37 weeks along...

Wedding rings on or off: Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been a happy week!

What else happened this week: My school threw me a diapers and wipes shower, which was very kind of them. 




Plus my long-term substitute spent a few days with me to get him onboarded for when I'm out on leave. It relieves so much stress, you can't even believe.

Plus, my sister finally had her baby! Little Ella Maegan was born at 10:51pm at 9 pounds, 12 ounces and 21 inches long. So our baby has gotten a new girl cousin and boy cousin within in just over a week!

Looking forward to: The baby arriving! I'll miss weekends being relaxing and watching TV all day, but I know life is about to get so much better! We finally have everything ready for the baby to arrive. He even has a swing and crib mattress now! His room is arranged and ready to go!

Exercise: My days at school are getting longer and longer, plus you add a hospital class and a weekly doctor's appointment, I don't feel like I have much time to exercise anymore. But so far the baby and I have a total of 537.62 miles under our belt! I wonder if I can get to 550...

No comments:

Post a Comment